8/8: THANKS FOR BIRTHDAY WISHES!

Sincere thanks to everyone on the birthday wishes today. Truly grateful for all the love and support I get for what I do from all of you guys and many of the artists themselves! How the hell I am 49 I have no idea, haha, but truly feel this great music we love keeps us young! So just a quick note of thanks and appreciation for all the well wishes. You guys rule!

Comments

1. Doug Keeney says:

Happy birthday Eddie!!!!

2. David Shamblin says:

Eddie you old fart.

Haha I’m 52 and still rocking hard; won’t ever stop and neither will you. Happy Birthday and best wishes for many, many more.

3. Sharon Osborne says:

Eddie my love…..Happy Birthday you metal teddy bear! Call me!

4. Happy Belated Birthday Eddie! Can’t wait for your new book. Hope it includes an WAAF Sponsored Boston area event to promote your book. Missed your last Boston appearnce.

5. Laurie Gasper says:

I met Carmine Appice at the Guitar Center last night and as I proudly wore my That Metal Show shirt that you autographed all the while knowing it was your birthday, I mentioned it to Carmine, who also donned the same awesome t shirt in black, ha ha ha ha and he signed my shirt and then took our picture together and texted birthday wishes your way while I was standing with him. How cool is that! \m/ \m/ SWEET!

6. Rich Cudd says:

Best birthday wishes to a man who, although we’ve never met, would easily fit into my circle of friends that I grew up with. I’m 47, and I know that you would be that guy who had actually heard of and listened to bands like Icon, Coney Hatch, BlacknBlue, Rough Cutt, Y&T, and the list goes on and on. I’m envious of the fact that you get to make your living in a manner that just immerses you in all of that great music! You should be very proud of your career and everything you’ve accomplished, because I’m sure you worked your ass off in order to make that happen. Keep the flame burning for all of this music we love, because you are absolutely right that it keeps us young – thanks for all that you do!

7. Raymond Carver says:

Happy late b-day. Love listening to your shows, and am looking forward to your second book! Thanks for getting me introduced to more bands in recent years including UFO, Anvil, Y&T, Riot, Blue Murder, etc. I also love the Winery Dogs album and Black Star Riders as well. Hope you can come to Dallas on your book tour. I will be there if you do!

8. Happy Belated B-day Eddie, You got a year on me, just turned 48 last month. Cheers to the man who keeps it real and keeps ROCKIN!! Yes it does keeps us young, I’ll keep rockin till I drop dead! Came up through music same as you, huge KISS fan, except my first show at MSG 79 Dynasty tour, first Sabbath album Heaven and Hell, saw them on Black & Blue tour fall ’80 at MSG, since then my absolute all time favorite band, all era’s of the band, but favorites DIO and OZZY. Glad you enjoyed the show last sunday in NJ, I had seen them week earlier in Tampa, Tony looked and sounded great as always, Geezer and Tommy monster rhythm section, Ozzy sounded great, a couple notes hear and there, but who cares he was typical Ozzy, total command, crowd was fantastic, totally into it, not empty seat in the house. Got the Winery Dogs CD, WOW! Fantastic Trio, they replace my Black Country Communion fix. Hope your book tour brings you to Tampa, Fl area, love to meet you, alot in common, music, sports (Giants fan) etc. Hope you had a great day!

9. Rock & Roll ain’t noise pollution! Thanks for keeping us all young at heart!

10. Happy Belated B-day Eddie, thanks for continuing to give us metal heads the music we so rightly deserve. You will always be our voice in the metal/ hard rock community for you know that we are the outcasts, God Bless my brother. P.S. thanks for Ritchie Kotzen once again Eddie true genius.