“THAT METAL SHOW” SEASON 12 ANNOUNCE GUEST LINE UP

Thatmetalshowlogo Eddie has announced the line up for season 12 of That Metal Show which starts taping the its new episodes on April 27th in Los Angeles, California.

The guests this season will be:

Jake E Lee / Rick Allen (Def Leppard)
Rex Brown (Pantera) / Sebastian Bach
Scott Gorham (Thin Lizzy) & Ricky Warwick (Black Star Riders) / Neil Fallon (Clutch)
Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser (Blue Oyster Cult) / Steve Whiteman & Brian Forsythe (Kix)
Jason Newsted / Lemmy (Motorhead)
Scott Rockenfield & Todd LaTorre (Queensryche) / Dave Mustaine (Megadeth)
Tom Keifer (Cinderella) / Rob Zombie & John 5
Joe Satriani / Corey Taylor & Jim Root (Slipknot / Stone Sour)

Guest musicians will be Carmine Appice, Vinnie Appice, Jake E Lee, Richie Kotzen (2 shows each)

As usual guests are subject to change.

That Metal Show season 12 episodes will premiere on June 1st at 11PM ET on VH1 Classic. Check your local listings.

Comments

1. GREAT guest line up Eddie, this is going to be an awesome season! A very diverse mix from the rock and metal worlds.

2. Blue Oyster Cult? FINALLY!!!!

3. Dewey Webber says:

Looking forward to Rockenfield and LaTorre. Should be interesting.

• its about time jake e e lee returned to making music .he was always underestimated . he had some big shoes to fill after randy . i only wish he could have stayed with ozzy instead of zakk stepping in . but im glad to here he is finally going to be making music again .

4. brian bulakites says:

Can’t wait to up grade my cable box so I can watch it

5. penlopper says:

Getting Keifer and Lee was great. Kotzen too. Eddie delivered big-time. Can’t wait for all the guests to talk about their new albums/projects. There is a ton of new music coming out over the next 2 months and also Eddie’s book in late summer/early fall.

6. Still waiting for OVERKILL!!!

7. Wasn’t Bobby from Overkill on early in the series?

8. stewartchevelle says:

Bobby and D.D. were on but Vh1 doesn’t air the first few seasons much

9. throwdown on Jake’s episode has to be bark at the moon vs ultimate sin

10. Jonathan says:

Jake E Lee finally. You really should tell him to hook up with the guts from BCC and do something.

11. i would take jake over zakk anyday….this guy was awesome….glad he is still around

12. Killer line up this year minus Kix. Never like that band

13. brandonspitler says:

Jake e lee was my first guitar influence! Im totally stoked to see him back on the scene! Great lineup guys! Cant wait to catch the new episodes!

14. mike strubel says:

Finally kix one of my favorite bands

15. Bob!!! Shut your mouth!!! I was having a shit day when I found out Kix was gonna be on TMS this season. Once I heard that, I started trying to figure out what organs I can sell to get money for a plane ticket out there to be in the audience. Have you seen that band live? I screamed like a little 12 year old at a Michael Jackson concert, they are THAT. AWESOME. And Eddie? I would kill to have your life. You are my IDOL.

16. TMS is the BEST!!!

17. Buck Dharma, it’s about time for some greatness

18. I cannot wait for the Kix episode. They are finally doing a the show. Such great news!

19. Eddie thank u for getting Tom Kiefer on your show. We watch your show every season even the re- runs . Thank for all the awesome guest . I just started watching That Metal Show with my boyfriend Martin 4 years ago. Since then I have seen several concerts. Cenderella, Thin Lizzy, Judas Preist, Grand Label Society, Peter Frampton, Alice Cooper, and numerous Tribute Bands. We would like to attend your show. Eddie could I get a bumper sticker to surprise my boyfrind. He does have. Shirt from u. We can not wait until June 1st. Rock on Eddie,

20. Stephen says:

Not a bad line up but there’s still a lot of musicians I’d like to see but I know y’all do what y’all can and keep on bringing us the metal guys

21. i saw the episode where you put Lzzy Hale as a top 5 women rockers. Ever a chance to have her on the show? I have been following Halestorm almost ten years now , saw a lot of the early years as well.

22. Dean Martell says:

Love the show please keep em comin !!! Can’t get enough [ Ian Gilliam ] would be a nice addition . !!! THANK YOU Eddie for the DIO tickets at the beacon theather n.y.c. 1994 ; PEACE !!!

23. Casey Barker says:

Eddie is the true metal rock god and everyone else are subjects in his court. Keep up the good work Eddie and rock n roll will live forever.

24. I think the huge score this season is Neil from Clutch.